Recipe Categories : | Recipe
Index | Join
Our Mailing List |
- 1 x 10 oz package frozen spinach, cooked, drained, and cooled
- 3 cups cooked rice
- ¾ lb Cheddar cheese, grated (save some for top of casserole)
- ¼ cup melted butter or margarine
- 1 tspn onion flakes
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tspn Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tspn salt, if desired
Preparation and Cooking Instructions :
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine spinach, rice, cheese, butter, and onion
- In another bowl, mix eggs, milk, Worcestershire sauce, and salt.
- Add to rice mixture and mix well. Put in a greased 2-quart baking
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until middle of casserole is cooked.